We are looking for Business analyst include extensive knowledge in financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting, as well as having a clear understanding of reporting and regulatory requirements, key success factors, and performance indicators.
- Ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- The ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions
- Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes, which is a business analyst’s primary role
- Being proficient in inventing processes or systems needed to implement changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management regarding the implementation of changes
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes you made
- Conducting tests, surveys, and workshops will be a part of your daily activity.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.