We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices. We are looking out for freshers and also someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized, and deployed anywhere.
And someone who is passionate about code writing and solving technical errors in app development can Apply Now!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store
- Knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.