Hiring Laravel Developer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the
User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from
concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions,
schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed
of the status of .development effort and serves as liaison between
development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.