We are looking to hire Laravel Developer with extensive experience in PHP and PHP frameworks.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of 1 – 3 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of .development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.