We are looking for a fresh talented MBA graduate for the position of Human Resources Executive who is committed to recruiting top talent and providing our staff members with exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs.
Our Human Resources Executive is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
Roles & responsibilities
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate, and compliant with relevant federal, state, and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns, and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Master degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards