Node JS Development
When and why you should start thinking of Node.js?
- Node.js is a multipurpose platform with 4 million+ users across the globe and with an annual growth rate of 100%.
- Node.js has a strong presence in IOT, cloud stacks, connected devices, and real-time web applications
- Node.js plays a key role at companies where data sensitive applications and solutions are used as well as developed
- Node.js, together with Angular and ReactJS, delivers robust enterprise solutions
- Node.js offers the versatility to deploy web apps and APIs that can be used with robots as well as microcontrollers
- Node.js is an open-source, event-driven, non-blocking I/O model which provides the ability to build strong server-side network web applications.
- Node.js has become a widely popular environment to develop next gen, cross-platform, web and mobile applications with fast back-end and user-friendly front-end developments.
Why Node.JS Development
Thousands of libraries
Node Package Manager (NPM) consists of thousands of open source libraries.
Inexpensive Development Cycle
The technology is very rich in features, requiring less resources to accomplish big projects.
Faster Development Process
Compared with other technologies, it takes much less time to develop Node.js based solutions.
Front & Back-end Development
Node.js offers high scalability to handle heavy application loads.
Faster + scalable = higher productivity
The technology provides fully reliable, robust, secure architecture
Robust Client-app Communication
A Node.js application can handle N number or client application requests at one time.