Duration – 6 Month
The Software Engineer Intern will learn and develop software implement processes to meet various business goals. He or she will be a member of one of our software development teams, where they will have a chance to work and learn from experienced software engineers and analysts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop application in Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Understand and adapt to new technologies.
- Working as a part of team to deliver winning products.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize the software performance.
- Design and build software for current business projects.
- Find and fix bugs in released software.
- Research new technologies
- Work on innovative solutions for business problems
- Work with other Software Engineers to develop a better understanding of software technologies